Despite being one of the oldest and most popular plants in the world, cannabis has faced a lot of difficulties in the United States with regard to its legalization status. It’s only after the 2018 farm bill that the industry has started growing substantially. Now with a legalized status in most states, you can find dozens of hemp-based products making their way in normal households.
CBD hemp oil is the most commonly used cannabis product at present. Its popularity can be determined by the fact that hundreds of offline and online stores sell different CBD oils claiming theirs to be the best in the market. As a user, you need to be able to identify the best product available in the market. Here are some unique ways through which you can spot the best hemp oil easily.
- The color of the hemp oil varies according to its type. The raw hemp oil appears back or dark green as it hasn’t gone through any purification process yet. The filtered CBD oil, on the other hand, comes in a light golden color. Most brands sell the filtered CBD oil.
- The product label is another way of identifying the grade of hemp oil. Always look for hemp oil that contains less than 0.3% THC unless prescribed otherwise by your doctor.
- Prefer using a well-known brand to avoid any issues at a later stage. The Alchempist, for example, sells medically approved and high-quality hemp oil. You can find their product here and save a lot of time that might go into researching different brands and products.
- If you don’t want to take any risks while consuming CBD oil, then it’s good to read reviews before making the final call. Thanks to the technological advancements and growing online shopping trends, now you can easily visit brands’ Google My Business profiles, Facebook pages, and other social media accounts where customers share their first-hand reviews.
- Some brands sell CBD oil that’s extracted from the whole plant hemp, while others sell oil extracted from the isolated hemp. You must always go for the CBD oil made from the whole plant hemp.
Keep these points in mind to be able to identify a high-grade CBD oil quickly and easily.